Women’s Golf Day is a one-day global event that creates critical mass through a collaborative effort and encourages women around the world to participate. All are welcome, from retail center locations and driving ranges to public and private golf courses. This is a fun, engaging and supportive way for females to engage in golf.
This is a celebration of girls and women playing golf, learning skills that last a lifetime, working collectively and being part of a spirited global golf community. This is a great opportunity for any woman who wants to try golf for the first time in a fun, non-intimidating environment and alongside others who already enjoy the game. This is for new and experienced golfers.
One Day: Four Hour Experience
- Two hours of lessons (or) two hours of 9-hole golf
- Two hours of socializing and connecting
Here is how you can support Women’s Golf Day or join the celebration:
- Find a participating location near you
- Register a golf course to host an event
- Register a retail location to host an event
- Signup as an official ambassador
Questions? Email [email protected]