About an hour east of Atlanta is the sprawling Reynolds Lake Oconee golf community. Indeed, Reynolds is on short list of best golf communities in the world. Six golf courses are there — designed by five legendary architects: Bob Cupp, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones and Jim Engh.
We were at Reynolds mid-2017 and spoke with longtime member Mary Tunnicliff, “With six golf courses, we have several options. I choose the course depending on how I’m playing. If I’m playing well then, I take on one of the harder courses such as Great Waters and if I’m playing bad then I play an easier one to get my confidence back.”
Residents at Reynolds live in beautiful homes and charming condos along Lake Oconee and guests enjoy villas and The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds. There are several restaurants and lounges — in fact, one of the best steaks we had in 2017 was there in the Linger Longer Steakhouse. The latest addition is the new Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds, which offers a multi-faceted selection of shooting challenges and sporting endeavors including fishing, kayaking, canoeing and hiking.
To win, click here and enter The Reynolds 360 Sweepstakes (Value $19,000) for two lucky golfers, which includes:
- Five-days, four-nights at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds
- Daily golf including a meet and play round of golf with PGA Tour Professional Stewart Cink
- Custom set of TaylorMade equipment: driver, three-wood, five-wood, hybrid, four iron thru PW, AW, SW, putter and golf bag
- Peter Millar apparel: four shirts, one short, one pant and one pullover
- Onsite sporting clay adventure and spa treatment
- Airfare, meals and hotel transfers
- And some spending money… a check for $4,000
- Vacation value: $19,000
To win this vacation would be a brilliant victory. However, to then take the $4,000 check and try to make it $8,000 during your round with Stewart Cink would be a loss. “These guys are good,” is a very real thing.
Click Here to enter