There are a few golf resorts that everyone should check off — Innisbrook Resort is one of those. Four golf courses are there, including the Copperhead course, home of the PGA Tour’s Valspar Championship. Both enjoyable and humbling — playing a PGA Tour golf course is one of the great joys of golf (Red Sox fans don’t get to take batting practice at Fenway). Also, Innisbrook’s North Course (aka Baby Copperhead) is open again after an extensive restoration. And there are six dining options, six swimming pools and it’s next door to Tampa, which is always a good time.
The Preferred Golf Package starts at around $150 per person, based on double occupancy.
The Preferred Golf Package Includes:
- Spacious deluxe accommodations
- One round of golf per night of stay from check-in until check-out (including at least one round on the famed Copperhead Course)
- Full breakfast daily in our clubhouse restaurants
- $20 Retail Credit to be used in any pro shop
- Advanced starting times at time of reservation
- Unlimited use of practice facilities
- Daily one-hour golf clinic
- Club storage and locker room service
- Unlimited fitness center access
Visit this link and enter travel dates — rates change based on dates and availability.