After nearly a year and a half Tiger Woods returned to action completing all four rounds of the Hero World Challenge. Despite inconsistent play, his Friday round of sixty-five gave us a glimpse of the once dominant golfer. Will Tiger be able to remain healthy throughout 2017? Can he continue to improve his game and win a tournament? Will he ever return to glory as a Major winner?
Courtesy of OnlineGambling.lv, here are the posted odds for Tiger Woods’ future.
Tiger Woods Odds Collection:
- Odds he wins a tournament in 2017: 13/3
- Over/Under tournaments played in 2017: 13.5
- Over/Under cuts made in 2017: 10.5
- Over/Under tournaments he withdraws from in 2017: 1
- Odds he makes the cut at a major in 2017: 4/21
- Odds he wins a major in 2017: 21/2
- Odds he wins major again in his career: 10/11
- Odds he returns to world #1 in his career: 80/1
- Odds he retires during 2017: 100/1