- The value of the US Dollar has gain significant value against the Euro, compared to how many Dollars you will spend buying tee times and accommodation in Scotland. The Euro is much better value than sterling!
- Ireland has a lot of the worlds greatest golf links courses and every golfer can enjoy playing the Irish Golf Links for the right tee boxes to suit their handicap. From Portmarnock Golf Club, Ballybunion, Lahinch GC, Waterville Golf Links, The European Club and a long list of other great Irish golf courses waiting for you to play.
- GREAT VIEWS! There are some great views and sights to see along the way. You will be amazed by the views from the cliff edges around The Old Head Golf Links, particularly at the back of the 4th & 12th greens!
- Live like a KING! You can enjoy various castles and manor houses to spend a few nights playing golf. Take a look at Dromoland Castle or Adare Manor Resort, Ashford Castle or Greegans Castle. For families; you can find self-catering houses to rent for a week and this is a good tip for value.
- Enjoy the best food in Europe! Ireland has great food producers and awesome chefs. You may have heard of farm to fork or from the sea to the plate? Well I am going to name you a few of the best in the West of Ireland, Aidan McGrath at the Wild Honey Inn, Wade Murphy at Adare 1826, Greengans Caslte and Dublin, well there is a lot of great restaurants to enjoy!
- Name your City to have fun and great fun! You cannot come to Ireland and not visit Galway City and spend an evening enjoying the craic along Quay Street. Please stop by the Quays pub, enjoy a pint and listen to the trad music or just another fantastic Irish band. Also the Spanish Arch will have some really amazing musicians blasting out the Irish tunes! But if you can visit Galway City, you won’t be let down by Dublin, Cork, Limerick or Killarney.
- Irish Music and tenors… You will find the best of Irish Music in Galway City or Temple Bar in Dublin, Doolin and Lahinch in West Clare are great spots to hit. As mentioned, I really do like the traditional music sessions you can find in the West of Ireland. You might even come across a late night traditional pub sing song where the patrons of the bar sing and create their own entertainment! Now that is fun
- The Irish people! Put this on your bucket list and you need to play golf with an Irish golfer at his/her home golf course. I can tell you that is a exceptional Irish experience! I think this is the best way for any golfer visiting from another country to start to understand what is Irish Golf!
- You can hire and drive a rental car. You might be unlucky and lose both wing mirrors as the Irish roads can be narrow in places. Concierge Golf advises you to travel with a reputable coach/bus company. A luxury bus with leather captain’s chairs is not that expense when the cost is shared between 8 – 16 people. A chauffeured car for 2 to 4 people tends to
- Since Concierge Golf are Irish Golf Travel Experts, they know where the best pubs are located, where you should play golf, where the best deals are on accommodation and where the best food is available to y ou! It is an easy process to book and arrange your next Irish Golf Tour today! conciergegolf.ie and or [email protected] or “click here”
John Dooley PGA
Irish Golf Tours | Concierge Golf Ireland | Travel Experts